- Do you offer discounts for groups, non-profits and students?
Yes, yes and yes!
If you are interested in bringing a group of larger than 10 people, please email us at email@example.com to receive a discounted registration code.
If you are a registered non-profit organization or a current student or faculty member, you can select the Student Pass option as part of the online registration process. Please note, you will be required to pick up Student Passes at Will Call and must have your valid student ID available to verify your status. Classes at General Assembly and other skills courses don't qualify for the student discount.
- Can we pick up our conference badges earlier?
Yes. We will have our badge pick-up open on Monday, Oct 16th at The Conference Center 1st Floor from 3p - 6p. The Conference Center is located at 800 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101.
- Can I volunteer at Seattle Interactive?
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at the Seattle Interactive Conference! Our volunteers help ensure SIC is a great event for all attendees. To find out more, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please wait for us to follow up with you directly about your volunteer position. We promise to keep you informed.
- Do you have a preferred Airline partner?
We have a 7% off partner discount with Alaska Airlines flights to SIC. Use discount fare code: ECMX994
- Do you have a preferred Hotel partner?
Our preferred rate with the Hotel Max has expired.
- Are the sessions recorded and available to watch after the conference?
We do not record the sessions but will have the presentations available on our Slideshare account at: http://www.slideshare.net/seattleinteractive
- I would like to attend the conference one day and give my pass to another co-worker on the other day. Is this kosher with you guys?
We know that everyone is busy and sometimes can't be out of the office for two days. We don't mind badge swaps as long as you don't mind having someone else's name on your badge.
- I’m attending Seattle Interactive from overseas. How to I obtain an Invitation / Visa Letter?
Send an email to email@example.com with your full name, gender, and country embassy info and we will send you a PDF with your invitation letter.
- I purchased my ticket but didn't get an email confirmation or receipt yet.
You should receive an email confirmation receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your transaction is completed. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder in case it got flagged as spam.
- Where is the best place to park at The Conference Center?
There are plenty of parking garages around The Conference Center. Learn more about the event parking information from the WSCC Website. The Main Entrance is on 8th Avenue, between Pike & Seneca Streets.
- I want to speak or would like to submit a proposal on behalf of a friend/co-worker. Is there still time?
Yes. You can submit your speaker requests through our call for speakers form. We will follow up directly with you by August 10th if you've been accepted or if we have any questions. Please do not follow up with us directly about proposal status, as we will keep you informed.
- How do I motivate my boss to let me go to this conference?
Beg! In the likely event that begging doesn’t work, use a bunch of marketing slang and acronyms like “The top interactive thought leaders will be here talking about [insert acronym] and how the landscape is evolving at a fast pace and we can’t be left out of these conversations.” Also, let them know that all of their competitors are going. That should do the job.
In all seriousness, SIC brings Seattle a world-class technology and digital media event to call our own. Your boss and your company will benefit from the things you'll learn and the connections you can make — and you don't have to book travel and hotel for places like New York, San Francisco, or Austin for SIC! In short, it's a great investment.
- How do I know that the content will be relevant to me?
If you work at all in a company that has a website, app or idea then we'll have some special sauce for you to bring back to your office and maybe even make you look like a savior or rock star. We promise and if we don't deliver on our promise to provide rich, engaging and educational content then you can bash us on Twitter with the hashtag #SICSucked and we'll make it better the next year. Also, you still have time to tell us what you want to see, using the hashtag #SICwishlist
- If I am a government employee or faculty at a university do I qualify for your student/non-profit discounted ticket?
Yes. We love our government employees, service members, veterans and teachers and know that both are always budget challenged. Just be sure to use your .org, .mil, .gov and .edu email addresses respectively when you register.
- Can I bring a friend to the Official SIC After Party?
Unfortunately the After Party is reserved for attendees, sponsors, and speakers of the conference. A conference badge will be required for entry.
- Do we need to sign-up for the sessions we want to attend?
The sessions are first come first serve so be sure to arrive early to the sessions to ensure you have a seat. There are workshops that you can reserve a seat for that will be integrated into the conference App.